Sunday, February 27, 2011

dancing in slow motion

I have things to tell, and I wanted to write it here. I might have several minutes left but then its not enough.
I need to continue reading for my double-test which will be start by tomorrow.  I keep on smiling and I don't know why. Somehow I want to just spill everything but considering the effects that I might encounter I will never take that risk again. Like what I've done before.

I love to keep it low, I love to take it slow, I love to just follow the flow and it has been the best way for me. I do love talking but only the light part, the introduction,for the main content,lets just say it is not for now.

This is my introduction, and its just another way for me to just say I'm still here, just don't have the time to write,here.
I have the other responsibility, more important things to write at another place, another, another... just to the others. not here.

I'm working on it. I'm on my way,dear.



Hope you smile as much as I do. have a great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment