Sunday, October 17, 2010

Annoying is caring.

Hellooooo.

I used to tell my dear friend Sammy, if I get married one day, I will annoy my wife with certain things that will make her feel like wanna put me in the washing machine & spin it at the highest level (but I know deep inside she wouldn't do that).

I was planning to hide her things so that she will struggle to search it in the whole house. I think hiding one of her shoes is enough. or maybe i can just take her car keys, & pretend like I never know a thing bout that. oh I'm very good at pretending,hahah.

The reason why I was planning to do that? Because I just want to have a little fun. oh kejam pulak kan. IDK. I think its quite boring if you both wake up then go to work & then talk talk talk...then she'll blaming you for the reasons that you fall asleep while she was talking to you. Can I just say I do all this just because I love you?

I hide your things, so that you'll ask me to help you, and I will be honored to show you my expertise in "finding things" area.at least we have something chaos happen in the morning & I think its fun if we do that together. Oh the other benefit is, you xdela blurr kan pagi-pagi tu. Did all of you notice that time bgn pagi tu blurrr kan, so if I did something like that you akn mcm "WAKE UP" dr keblurran tu. am I right?

Maybe I can just call your name many many many times in front of you without any reasons. Just say your name again, and again, and again, and again and again. Annoying kannn? Hahah. I don't know. I just like to say your name because I think you have a very beautiful name (excuses...:P), and I can just call your name all day long without bored. Pedulilah apa you nak ckp kan. Tapi if you baling botol sos mmg lari kuar laa.kihkih.

But if you were cooking in the kitchen, I will never annoy you, because I'm afraid for the fact that there are lots of things in the kitchen which will help you to shut my weird behaviors I did to you, like ketok my head with senduk? and tak nak la turn off your mood time masak nanti semua tak sedap my perut tak kenyang. :( sedihhh. so i decided to help you in the kitchen. promised!

I don't know why I'm talking about this, its actually just came across my mind. hahah. The idea to annoy your wife is brilliant actually, your bond will be strong. trust me. hmmmm. nantilah i try to apply this thing if i have a chance to met someone, someday and I'm gonna let you know the outcomes.

TTYL.

3 comments: