Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not again!

Hi. I went to PTAR (Perpustakaan Tun Abd Razak, semangat gila kan nak bgtau PTAR tu apa.) this morning. My plan was to stay there up to 3pm. Then I'll go back home and sleep till' 6.00pm and wake up for dinner. Unfortunately things happen was not really according to the plan.

"Its sad...so sad...its a sad sad situationnn..." (I was singing, okay lets get back to our story today).

Before PTAR I went to cafe to buy some kuih. I ate the kuih but then I forgot to drink.bila dah study about 2 hour and a half barulah terpikir untuk meneguk air mineral.

Setelah minum, dgn tidak disangka-sangka saya tersedu. Lucky me the first one tidak mengeluarkan bunyi. Second sedu, oopss bunyi sikit but I don't think people could hear that. But the third one..shit berbunyi and that one sure kuat sampai yazid tiba-tiba mendongak lalu memandang saya dgn pandangan yg sort of mcm... "ko apehal ni?".

That sedu won't stop. I pack my things and without hesitation I went back home on 1.10 pm. Quite early isn't it? And the reason is because SAYA TERSEDU & MALU.

Dalam kereta sedu puas-puas sebab tak ada siapa dgr. Oh and tipu Yazid balik awal sebab mengantok padahal sb sedu. heheh sorry la ahmad tak nak aku dikenali as "budak yg sedu kuat masa study kat PTAR tu". sb this is not the first time it happen to me.

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment