Saturday, October 2, 2010

Refresh

Quick Updates! Hurry up, I'm hungry, need to fill my empty stomach!

1.I'm a big fan of Vampire Diaries right now, Elena Gilbert, she's hot. No doubt bout that.

2.Hell week alert! Test 2, presentations, & quiz.2 more weeks then final exam week begin.weird thing is, I think I love this, I mean stay up late nights completing my assignments & presentations, double test in a day, I think its gonna be a really cool week. hell yeah.

3.Currently downloading Cruel Intentions (1999). I miss that movie, & after my FAR test tomorrow I'm gonna watch it. Reese Witherspoon is really cute, but she cannot defeat the percentage level of hotness of Elena Gilbert. ;)

4.As at 1 October 2010, I'm still underweight. more effort pls Saifol Haroon.

5.I need to buy stationeries, like...right now. I cooked my blue pen & it explodes. Need to buy a brand new one.

GOODBYE.

2 comments:

  1. Saya sukaaa Ryan Phillipe aka Sebastian dlm Cruel Intentions! :)))) Tapi saya tidak suka the fact that he died. Ceh tak dpt I punya happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nadia tu je fact yg i x suka psl movie tu, the ending tu x best.sedih kan girl tu sb hero dh mati.tp at least she know that he loves her. kira okaylah tu.heheh.

    ReplyDelete