Sunday, April 11, 2010

Each Happy Ending Is The New Beginning

She the most prettiest firefly ever did glow,
You know, I talk to Evangeline most every night,
She kind of shy, don’t say much..
And I know that in my heart,
Someday we are going to be together..


Fairytales...we all want one. It is a very very impossible for it to be happen in reality, but the joyful & happy ending in it make us sooo inspired, plant hopes in our heart that someday our dream will came true.

We all need someone to share our dream, and I'm pretty sure, we will meet the right one someday. Maybe he/she is standing right in front of you now, but it takes time for you to open the blind sight of yours to see it.


You got to dig a little deeper,
Find out who you are,
You got to dig a little deeper,
It really aint that far,
When you found out who you are,
You’ll find out what you need,
Blue skies & sunshine,
GUARANTEED!

LESSON FOR TODAY:
Be sure about the things that you need, not things that you want, because we don't wanna get what we want, then lose what we had.

THIS MOVIE MADE MY DAY. (I know its weird, but I think I wanna be that frog)

TTYL.

2 comments:

  1. To realise what you need may be tough and not as easy as knowing what you want but what happens when the thing that you need desperately doesnt need you back? Brooke, kwn baik i cakap, " I need you to need me back?" kalau dah kne beg mcm tu, sawan gak kan?! hahah i know what i need but that thing clearly doesnt need me. hahahaha okay, ape i bebel. klu tlis kat blog sndiri org kate emo. MUAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa yeahhh I know laa Min, we're in the same position. But what if actually the one you think you need to is bkn yg u need pun, maybe ada someonelse out there yg you x sedar ke. Hahah anyway its better I baca bebelan you dari I kena tipu kereta you kena langgar dgn bas sekolah! LOL.

    ReplyDelete