Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Pagi Tadi Ada Test.."

Today is Saturday, & is not as fairytale as it supposed to be. Everyday, when I woke up, I always imagine what the day that I'm going to be through is gonna be, & only after that I'll go for a bath & whatsoever not I need to do.

I have a hole in my heart and its getting bigger, and I don't know where the hell it came from, it just started to happen. I've tried my best pushing myself to fix it because like I said earlier, I imagine it will get better. I don't want to just let it be because I had this before, & I don't want to make the same mistake again. To go with the flow is not always the right thing to do because sometimes when you go with the flow, then it will get worst, the bad vision that you had in your mind earlier will became real. Like it used to be before and I don't know when it will stop from happening, because although I have a strong heart, deeply inside it has the limit where I just like "Please, take it away because I just can't bear it pretend it like never existed"

I missed my family, mama especially. I really want to go home, sleep on my own bed and talk with her. Playing with kids kat rumah because being HOME means no PROBLEMS. All of this bad bad bad feelings will just go away. Your mother will always there for you, never ever reject you because she's really love you & it is SINCERELY came from her heart.

But I have lots and lots of work, & hearing from mother this morning made me feel like its okay just ignore sb takdelah apa sgt pun kan.
Now I want to watch movie, relax and tidooooooo sb all the test dah habis! Yeahhh. No worries. Tinggal final papers coming soon.

Just smile and wave..TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment