Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Bird Is Everywhere!

Dear diary,

I don't know what to call for this feeling. But honestly I say I'm kinda uncomfortable with it. From these past two weeks I felt very lonely. I think I'm a loner, & now I worried will I'm gonna end up like that? Alone?

Before this, I was happy for being a single guy because I said no relationships no problems, can do anything I wanted to without any personal restrictions, but now suddenly, the feeling is not good as before.

Now, I am surrounding by lovebirds. LIKE EVERYWHERE! At class, at home, is like God want to punish me for things that I said earlier masa awal taun MUSIM BREAKUP ari tu.
Today I was at PTAR, alone with books that I'll never fall in love with, and when I looked around, suma org berpasangan! Shit, why oh why!

I need friends, tapi if friends dah pegi dating then apa yg tinggal?

Mama, I need you!

Oh btw, its nothing, just rasa left out. Haha. Goodluck & I wish all of you the best. If all of you happy so do I. :D

1 comment: