Wednesday, November 4, 2009

At Last!!

Hey hey hey! Akhirnya blog ini mampu bersuara kembali,hahah. Tepukan untuk TM yg berjaya menghidupkan dunia internet rumah nie yg terputus hubungan sejak seminggu yg lalu. Selama seminggu, dunia kami di 19 adalah tanpa Facebook,tanpa YM, tanpa Skype, tanpa Blog, hoooomaaigooddd its like you wake up from a long long sleep, & bila you bukak facebook semuanya dah berubah, notifications beratus (walaupun maximum tunjuk just 99 tp aku tauu sbnrnya lebih). Facebook tidak seindah dulu lagi,mengapa????? Mengapa semua ini terjadiii????? Siapakah dikalangan AJK FACEBOOK yg mengubah semuaaa ituuuu????? Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:(((

Okay cukuplah berdrama. I'm going through the final exam week. Paper FAR360 sayaa? Its not worth it for you to stay up without sleep at night sb at the end of the day the questions is out of nowhere,I don't know. If you ask me whether I'm naked at that time, yes I'm naked. I entered the exam hall with full of clothes cover up my skinny body then I went out with people staring at my cutey little ass. Hahah, yeah you did it again Saifol Haroon.

I have not less than a week gap for my next paper & still I did not learn from my previous mistakes. Stop blogging,facebooking,yming,downloading! Pick up your audit notes then whattt??? Fall asleep againn??? Nahhh, I'm done with it.hahah. Anyway, Audit is among the best bedtime story! You read it to yourself you will have a wet dream already not less than 5 minutes,hahah.

Thats all for now.
So say hello to goodbye. I need to fill in my stomach!

3 comments:

  1. penat ak usaha bg tm baiki..xckp thanks kat aku pown,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yela Syakir, okay semuaa ckp thanks kat Syakir jgk sb klu die x mengamukk dkt akak TM kitaorng still x mampu nk beronline hari nie,hahah

    ReplyDelete