Thursday, October 22, 2009

So here it goes...

I'm in the middle of nowhere. I don't remember how can I get this far & I guess I'm just walking thinking I'm heading to the right path. But somehow now I feel I'm wrong. I am totally wrong. I feel ashamed to myself, because I am wrong. I already dream about the happiness that I can get but unfortunately my predictions is not going to be just like I always dreaming of.

I'm not always like this. Although after all these time I lived it already happens. I'm a guy who always trying to put everything in a positive ways so that I could save myself from being hurt. I'm a guy who always trying to not to believe the images of my eyes & put the faith to what I'm believing so that I do not bring myself down. I'm a hopper. I'm hoping, praying, trying, believing, & dreaming. And I'm a dreamer.

I love dreaming, because there, you can be just like what do you want. You can get what you always wanna get. It sounds pathetic to me sometimes but that is what I do when things just not the way I thought it is. It helps me a lot, for now.

I know the fact that at the end of the day, I have to face the truth. The real world. The actual things which contradicts with my predictions. Yes I'm stuck but I don't want to quit.. I'll just standing there, waiting... for now, I'm a waiter.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment