Thursday, October 8, 2009

OMG OMG!!!
Is this for real???



Awhhhhhhhhhh........
It was a very sad moments. Tears came down through my face when it was time to let it all go. The time where you need to leave everything here & can only carry your luggage with memories in your head. You feel like you want to scream. But you know that nobody can't hear. They can't feel what you really feel. Ohhh if only everybody knows....:((((

Dear lovers, I know all of you don't know what is really happening. I even don't know how to start this but I guess no matter hard it is I need to tell it now.
It is a hard decision I ever made. Never cross in my mind to leave this place alone without a bunch of friends to be with me through this journey.

But this is it. Its always about our future, totally future.. not its always about Eryna Nana anymore, because the Nanana thing has been cut off & replaced with Sky Da Dolly. Eh ape aku merepek nie...oohhh what I want to say is that our future is very important, & when choices need to be make, it becomes our first priority.

Whatever it is, I've made my choice. I will fly away, not from Malay to UK, buttttt...
from Puncak School of Economics back to Induk!! Now the secrets revealed. This is only a practice, mana tau kalau-kalau ada rezeki fly nanti,T_T

Jadi jgn terkejut badak bebeh. Aku punya final pon blum lepas lg, mcm mn nk fly? Haha. Ini semua dusta akibat dilanda kepoyoan di pagi yg hujan. Di sini dilampirkan detik-detik manis sebelum aku naik flight semalam:







So to all my friends dekat Menara, nantikanlah kepulangan daku. Akan ku gegarkan menaramu seperti mana bergegarnya bumi ketika Tsunami. Hahah! Adios Amigos.

6 comments:

  1. epol!!!!
    welcome back,hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa, sabar la weyh x lama dah nk sampai Menara, nanti amik aku kat airport okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah welcome back epuuuul! sky da dolly whaaaat?! hahah mmg sengal la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sengal la ko ni...
    make sure kalo plane tu mendarat mendarat betul2 kt canseleri tau
    hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaa wait 4 me Yan! Aku plan nk mendarat kat atas menara je Syah senang terus turun pegi kls.

    ReplyDelete