Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sing A Song

Okay hari nie saya nak bgtau 2 lagu yang saya suka dgr skrg. 1 lovesong 1 lg hatesong.Lagu nie saya suka sebab lirik die best. Sweet. Westlife-Swear It All Over Again

I wanna know, who ever told you I was letting go, of the only joy that I have ever known?
Girl, they're lying.
Just look around,and all of the people that we used to know,
have just given up, they wanna let it go but we're still trying
So you should know this love we share was never made to die
I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I
Some people say, that everything has got its place in time,
even the day must give way to the night,but I'm not buying.
Coz in your eyes,I see a love that burns eternally
and if you see how beautiful you are to me,
you'll know I'm not lying,
sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye
But even if we try there are something's in this life won't be denied
I'M NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE.COZ I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU CRY.I swore to you my love would remain.And I swear it all over again and I.I'M NEVER GONNA TREAT YOU BAD.
COZ I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU SAD.I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again.

Ooh lagu nie best. Saya suka lirik die yang kejam sesuai untuk membunuh orang yang berlaku kejam terhadap saya. This is Katy Perry, You're So Gay.


I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf.
While jacking off listening to mozart.
You bitch and moan about LA. Wishing you were in the rain reading Hemingway.
You don’t eat meat and drive electrical cars.
You’re so indie rock it’s almost an art
You need SPF 45 just to stay alive.
You’re so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal
You’re so skinny you should really Super Size the deal
Secretly you’re so amused that nobody understands you
I’m so mean cause I cannot get you outta your head
I’m so angry cause you’d rather MySpace instead
I can’t believe I fell in love with someone that wears more make up than...
You walk around like you’re oh so debonair
You pull em' down and there’s really nothing there
I wish you would just be real with me
You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys,no you don’t even like,no you don’t even like,no you don’t even like boys,
you’re so gay and you don’t even like boys,no you don’t even like,no you don’t even like,no you don’t even like…PENIS!

Erm, part last tue agak controversy tp xpe sb die gune istilah sains jd sopan sedikit. Klu nak anta kat orang, copy laa lirik nie dari blog saya. Free je x kene byr sb saya suka buat keje-keje charity mcm nie. Boldkan perkataan penting yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment