Sunday, November 4, 2012

#2

I was driving back home after sending my good friend to his girlfriend house. The electronic fuel meter was blinking, and the radio played this song. It suits the weather though, gloomy Sunday morning.



Working life is good so far, even I have been marked by my new manager as I was caught up chatting at the back row during the induction training last Thursday. I am worried, but somehow it doesn't affect me much. Maybe because I managed to make new friends at work, maybe because they are all love to laugh, and they have never failed to make me laugh so far, and having them at work is a blessing. Problems fade away, for a moment.

You know that feeling when you know there are lot of things you had in your mind, but you still laughing while driving through the traffic jam on the road. For the fact that I am still be able to laugh everywhere I go, whatever that I have been through and I have to get through later, I am grateful because God created me this way. God gave me this strong heart.


Anyway, I am happy that mom finally found her new commitment. There are three kittens at my home now in Kedah, and everyday mom will call to update me the latest news of my new brother and two sisters. Lucky mom all of them already know where to poop,and how they learn about that I just don't know. Same as mom dad also have his own, two boys. Big already. I am not sure about this, but I think they are both competing with each other who is going to be the best parent and manage to successfully raise our new family members.

Hopefully things will be always good as it is now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment