Thursday, November 1, 2012

#1

"You know what I wanna do the most, is to be an artist."

I remember when I was 4 years old, my mom bought me a book, an exercise book, with so many lines for writing purposes it should be, and in that book, I drew all things that I loved the most. You see as a kid, I was a weird one. I adore random things a kid nowadays would have never adored of, for example, a washing machine. 

Yes, it was a washing machine, the first thing I drew perfectly. 

I like it more when the washing machine is a semi-auto, and I like it more when the brand is National, and I like it more when the washing machine pulsator is a big one with a black colour, because it looks very...fierce, outstanding, and brave.


And so, the exercise book was full with pictures of washing machine I drew in every page of the book. So many styles, so many designs, of what I had imagine in my brain. 

The next thing that I could remember of was my obsession towards a refrigerator. I hate it the fact that during the time my parents bought a one door refrigerator, because I fancy a refrigerator with two doors. So the second season of my drawing was themed refrigerators. 

And when I was six years old, I went to a chinese kindergarten, where I learnt on how to draw flowers, apples, sun, clouds, hills, mountains, rivers and birds. From there, I got my passion for colours, I just love and love colours and paintings. I love it so much that one of my uncle, who happened to have a diploma in that course, gave me one painting that he made for me to keep it at home everytime I went to visit him. 

Those happy days, when you just do things that you love the most in life, those days where nothing can stop you from expressing yourself and your creativity and imagination, those days where you just dont have to worry about 1001++ of world problems.

So here I am, to tell all of you, my dream is to be a talented and awesome artist, have a studio and gallery of my own, at my own house, and be able to do it for living. 

aplaceforart:

made here
Although I am an auditor now,


I wish I will be.

Goodnight world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment