Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bit of Current Life Summary

As much as my friends can't wait to start their semester this upcoming september , I'm also can't wait to have them back here in this old-sorts-of-empty-house.

Syakir sent each one of us a raya card which is quite a suprised and it made my day after one exhausted working  day.

I love working in my company and so far everything seems to turn out well, just the travelling part from Shah Alam to KLCC & KLCC to Shah Alam is a never ending battle for the past 2 months plus this month plus the next 4 months plus maybe if my manager would agree to extend my so called low cost services ( for me the amount is wow enough, though the $$$ is never enough to fulfill all your shopping desires) another 1 or 2 months kot, senang cerita selagi class tak start.

My senior or so called my not-so-official supervisor is cool, though I rarely open my mouth to speak but that just a matter of time. I just need more time. He's quite inspiring and he inspired me to be a better person which I'm currently trying to be. Don't you ever tell him I wrote this he just gonna be more riak nanti.

My manager & official supervisor plus the other staffs are all very nice person. I'm very lucky to have them.

My current goal is to do my best for my internship, my next goal is to complete my degree with a better CGPA & my next next goal is to further my studies in MBA at LSBF, ( the course still in considerations, but I know very well that I always interested in management rather than accounting). Money is always the problem, but will try to find some. Insyaallah.

I can't wait to go back & bukak puasa with my mom & shopping raya stuff with her, and taste her raya cookies. Never forgot abah, but he's just not into shopping, he'd  prefer to drive us only and since now I can drive well he's definitely  just stay at home sleeping or cleaning our house and wait for us to see what are the things that me & my mom bought for him. Senang, apa dibeli dia redha. So never in my whole life my mom & my dad had a discussions on the theme colour for our baju raya.

Thats all the updates now. Tunggu la sebulan dua lagi kot baru nak update. Thank you & Happy Fasting Month.

Not to forget, my #nowplaying:



Have a great weekend.



1 comment: