Sunday, March 20, 2011

ABC123

Dear diary,

Today is better than yesterday. Yesterday it was rain all day, and I didn't know why I felt so alone. Everybody had their own things to errand and I had mine too, but maybe it was the side effect of the weather. It was cold, it was quiet, and it felt like nobody was at home. Only the sounds of rain and the wind.



*AND THIS SONG WAS A PERFECT SONG TO SING YESTERDAY. but I still keep on playing it now though.

Okay sambung cerita.

Well its not all that bad, because you see I've already got the result regarding my internship application.
Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, He gave me what I'm asking for and I hope that it will be a wonderful start of a great journey for me this year. Insya-Allah.

I miss my family. I wanted to go back but then I just had few things that require me to just be here instead of driving back home and enjoy the grocery day out with my mother. Abah is quite busy too these days so we just had a short conversation on the phone. As long as everybody's fine I don't mind to be far away from them. (No, I lied.)

Now that I already know where to go for my internship, I can start on planning my future. If the times before I couldn't see the path, if the times before I  couldn't imagine where will I be in the next few years, now it seems like there's a light that could show me the way. Now it feels like I have something to hold on to, something for me to dream of. All I need is to work hard on it and pray for it, and at the same time not to put much hopes and expectations and be patient. Full stop.

Have a great weekend everyone.

p/s: I miss watching Sesame Street on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment