Saturday, January 22, 2011

thankyou card

Hi.

Did I ever tell you guys what I felt about my housemates? I think I never did. So today all of them is gonna be our subject in this blog of mine.

Honestly, I love them much as we're siblings. okay i think i'm the only one who felt that way since I was raised as the only child in my family but yes, we're close enough to be considered as brothers. First, lets figure out the numbers of people living in this house, we have Aspa Ajan Syakir Pale Ustaz Naj Rain and me, total up amount to 8, and we're what we called "Penghuni Tetap".

We used to have Sharir, Haziq, Kimal, Saser and Tebe but then Sharir went to UK continued his degree and right now is doing his ACCA, the other 4 then have been transfered to Kampus Bandaraya Melaka, but we still contact each other and every weekend (mostly) this 4 persons will come here and we spend times together playing futsal badminton dota whatsoever (only them excluding me, obviously) not that I'm antisocial but I'm just not too much into sports and computer games either. wait, Pale also the one whom will not join futsal, unless it is dota or bowling. I can do bowling, yes I did. Occasionally.

Since we need more members for us to maintain the low rent+bills and for the fact that this house is kinda big, & we have enough space for more persons, so now we have new members which is Anuat, Amin, Ikhwan, and Am. So how many...oh 12 persons in this house. Meriah. Did I mention Anuat is my best friend from high school? Yes he is, and I'm lucky to have him here.

Alright. Of course as a big family in this house we do have problems but alhamdulillah everything is under control. We never fight with each other, most of the times we only have arguments ( like everyday) and thats normal. One thing that you need to know about them is they are all sweet person although you can't see that through their innocent faces. So for those who didn't know about that, try to get to know them more...er deeply I guess? hehe.

Why they're sweet? Well, among the reasons is because they celebrated my 19th birthday by gave me a suprise, really suprising because during that time I just moved into this house & just about to get to know them, okay let me tell you what happened. I was in my room (at the back) when suddenly it blackout and the whole house is dark. I was a little bit scared & I shouted calling their names and they said to me to go to the front. Then when I went there I saw the light was actually from the candles on the cake and they sang me a birthday song, it was really unexpected! Yeah, they did that. and thank you Muya for the cake and Haziq, for the plan. Terharu, sob sob.

The main purpose I wrote this is because I wanted to tell them that being with them is among the best things happen to me, honestly besides anuat, they're my closest friends and yes yazid, hafiz & syah also. ramai kan? I love being friends with you guys because you guys are nice to me. You guys never leave me, and I thanked Allah for the chance He gave me to meet all of you. So in case something happen maybe in the future, who knows, I wanted you guys to know that I really appreciate you guys for being my friend in good and bad times. Truly I knew I'm a little bit annoying (sb hyper) but then you guys still mcm "layan jela bdk ni". hahah. Thank you!

I hope this is not weird:
I always imagine that all of you will be there with me during the night before my wedding and I hope my imagination will come true. Idk why but I just want you guys to be there with me.

Hope this never ends.









3 comments:

  1. Of course!ko penghuni rumah ni secara tidak langsung.hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetnyeeee epul nak diorang ade masa wedding night u. hehe

    ReplyDelete