Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hate Homework Day.

i hope you know, i hope you know,
that this is nothing to do with you
its personal, myself and i
we've got some straightening up to do
and i'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
but i've got to get a move on with my life
...

i just killed an ant, & i'm so sorry i just felt annoyed when i saw it on my laptop while i'm typing this.
i love the part there, in fergie's song big girls don't cry. the song of course it is for girls only but the few sentences there can be used by anybody. and i'm using it, now.

i have lots of homeworks, and i'm worried. yet i'm not feel the rajinness to do a homework right now. i'm tired, i'm having a flu, and i'm still angry of myself because the fried rice i ate masa sahur x sedap langsung. i made a mistake of choosing my food for sahur. it has spoiled my day.

so to make it up,to balance things up, i need to compensate myself to do something that can make me happy instead of thinking craving for what to eat and dlm hati mula rasa menyesal whylah tak mkn bg habis makanan masa x puasa dulu. now you cannot eat during the day.hahah. i want to watch a movie. i dont want to do a homework right now. because today is the "hate homework day" for me.

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment