Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gotcha.

Hello everyone.

It has been so long since the last time I updated my blog and now here I am for the first time sitting in my bedroom in Sungai Petani Kedah. I must say finally I can continue my career as a stalker even though in holidays. I'm joking. oh come on you guys already knew it. so yes, what more can I say I'm just a person with a lot of curiosity to know about things that happens around me. hahah.

My life updates. I am happy being home again. The best part is since I'm doing my degree, I don't have to do intersession and I can enjoy the almost two months holidays.
Oh, I have graduated & got my diploma too! Later I will put some pictures and introduce you my parents.

I have changed the blog layouts to white. Empty. This is as the symbolic of what I had in my mind. EMPTY. Its a holiday dude! I'm feeling free although me & my mother didn't plan anything for this holiday. I'm just sitting at home watching Kimora Life In The Fab Lane & helping kids at home with their studies. Oh my mother has taking care of them since they were 2 months, so they just like my brother & sisters to me.

I'm helping my mother with her new passion which is selling Baju Kurung & Modern Kurung. Size available from "S" to "XL". The maximum price is RM100, you can choose whether to pay full of the price or hutang. We also have many kinds of tudung such as Tudung Syria, & Tudung Siti Nurhaliza. For the upcoming Raya, we also selling the kuih raya and for this year, we only sell two types of kuih which is Samprit & Sarang Semut since both menerima byk tempahan. I will bring the sample to Shah Alam this July Insyaallah.

As I promised to you earlier here are some pictures taken during my convocation on 27th May 2010.


Thats my mama & abah.I like it even its kinda blur but I just love it.

That is me & Fali Liyana Ashelu throwing our hats.


And this is me said: " I'm tired, goodbye."

Thank you so much to all friends that came on that day, Ahmad Yazid, Laizer, Tiffan, Harith, Azfar, Haziq, Nabihan, Umar. :)

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment