Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lady GaGa in Ethical Version?

Wow! This is interesting. hahaha. Yesterday was the premier of our first live performance ever together in front of the whole class for CRG520: Corporate Governance assignments. This time, we need to choose a song & then fill the lyrics with the ethics terms. At first the happiest lecturer ever PM Che Ah Ahmad (Oh god I love her since we both have the chemistry in the hyperactive history) assigned us to use Michael Jackson's song, & then after we suggest to choose other song, she agree & thats how we came up with Lady GaGa song, jeng jeng jeng.. its a Bad Romance baby!!!

Its weird since I have to be a lead singer for our group, which means I have to be Sir GaGa??? Sort of macam, & I did my job, very well lah kot. Hahaha.

The best part is when all of us geleng-geleng kepala sambil nyanyi "Ohohohohoooo ooo caught in dilemmaaa!". Okay pedulik laa yg penting Che Ah suka.

Part paling best 2 3 kali ganda bila aku kena tarik part tinggi tu, haih tapayah cakap bunyi dia tapi kira lepaslah tu. Oh ramai yg tepuk tgn so I assumed boleh laa menang Grammy lps ni. (Tanggapan positif walaupun bakal malu dibahan seumur hidup
-_-")

Whatever the result is, I'm proud that all of us have done a great job, really. I felt like we really put the efforts & tried our best, just hoping we could get full marks, which is errr 2% from the total carrymark??? Yeahhh thats the truth.T_T

Congratulations again to my beloved friends & teammates,Dayah Padzil, Fali Liyana Ashelu, Ahmad Taufiq El'Azzam, Bieee Nabihan, Malin & Zar. Oh btw video dah ada kat facebook. Kalau nak tgk pandai-pandailah cari. Heeeeee..

No comments:

Post a Comment