Friday, March 5, 2010

I think, I need to be more matured, I need to be more serious, I need to behave, I need to stop acting like I'm a boy, because I need to be a man. I need to stop playing around running jumping everywhere in the house while there still plenty of work need to be taken care of, I need to talking less instead of crapping & making noise, I need to start thinking wisely & be more relax. I need to be ignorance. I need to start from beginning. I just need to start it all over again, I guess.



I don't hate myself though, even those I said above keep crossing my mind, keep pushing & pushing me to do something. I'm exhausted, because when I tried to open the the pages of CRG, the notes of MAF, the manual of FAR, I started to wonder, what I have been doing all this years? I went to class, but its not knowledge thats comes in, it's the gossip instead. Hahah. Oh come on,the different between you & Ryan Seacrest is that you are not famous all around the world, & you are not paid with a bunch of money everytime you're selling your stories. Eh, you're not even be in TV! So... Stop hearing gossip, lets gaining knowledge. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment