Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wake up in the morning feelin like P Diddy.. Hahah Hi.

Semalam I happy.
I feel so relieved, that I have completed all my work. Can you imagine, finishing 3 things in one night! Gilaa rushing sampai x tido. Okay tipu siket tdo jugak laa at 4am.
CRG Movie Review dah submit, Oh presentation MAF, ngeeeeeeeee lecturer suka presentation kitorg omg legaaa sgt, thanks to Dayah, Taufiq, & Fali yg kena present byk jgk sb amikkan part Haziq. Although class full smlm until 6pm along with not having enough sleep I still can get through all the classes and put the smile on my face, because its all worth it. Yayy!!! We did it wehhh.=)

Nah amik smlm after mkn trus balik terlentang atas katil sampai pagi. Hari nie lagi betambah happy, sb kelas satu ja. Besok? Lagi happy nak mampos, sb tanak pegi kelas. Lecturer x dtg dah 3 weeks kot. I assume die cuti bersalin aaa kan.

Tapi 1 thing dissapointed sgt...

FULUS I TAK CUKUP. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment