Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Umbrellas

It’s raining. The skies are dark and the streets are wet. If you were walking through it, you need an umbrella. Why? So the rain couldn’t touch your hair and the clothes still dry when we arrived at our destination. We all have the umbrellas. But, if you left it at home on the day the rain suddenly fall; the umbrella has no use, isn’t it? It’s because the umbrella were not there when you really need it. So next time always brings your umbrella, you might need it even the sun is shining bright.
I have two umbrellas. One is a boy, and the other one is a girl. I bought the girl one first before I met the boy. The girl one, I knew her. I know a lot about her. We have been together about 2 years. At first, we are not closed. Then she starts talking. And I was the listener. From the ordinary stuff we went to personal. I provide her with advises, to comfort her. I gave her my shoulder for her to lean on, so that she would not feel alone. Its weaknesses, my heart could not resist me from helping her from troubles. I just want her to be happy through her days.
The boy one, I met him about a year after the girl. I couldn’t remember how I could be close to him. But it makes my life complete. I have both boy and girl umbrella to protect me, to be my savior during the war. Everything was easy to get through. And I shouldn’t be worry to think.
Then the girl one suddenly changes. Her rode seems to be broken. I’ll try hard to fix it. I couldn’t sleep well at night and at that time, the boy being my friend. I’m the talker and he is the listener. Telling him how much I love the girl, couldn’t let her go. Just cannot stop her from choosing her way. She’s didn’t want talk no more, she didn’t want to share stories and moments like we used to before. The boy was loyal. Hearing without bored even when we are going to closed our eyes near midnight. Time passing by, now I lose the girl. In my heart, I said I’ll never forget you. I can’t. For her my heart full of loves. I blame myself for not taking care of her enough. Until today, still cannot let her go although I should be. The girl one became only memories. Not need her any more, best I ever had I guess.
I can see the boy changed a lot lately. Thought maybe it is just for a moment and things still under control. The damages could not be worse than I expect. Until one day I went back home from class, It already broke. Badly injured that made him couldn’t see who he is becoming to be. His words before became only words that is not worth at all and cannot be holding to.
Now I’m losing my both umbrellas. I need to let them go because they couldn’t understand what it feels like when you were left alone. They couldn’t understand how much we hate them when we were hearing their reasons and excuses every time they leave us alone. They couldn’t understand how hurts it was to be waiting for them, but they couldn’t make it at the end. Couldn’t be more hurtful than to know they change behind our back without let us be part of it.
Still put the both umbrellas under the car seat hoping someday I could use it before I find a place to bury them.

7 comments:

  1. epul...
    kite mempunyai masalah yg same..
    aku pun kehilangan so called ' best fren' (lelaki yer..) now die da xnak denga masalah aku..dulu ok je..cam sial..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,ksian ko epol..
    xpe,ak ade lg..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well friends, we still have each other right? So just forget bout them, xperlu sedih2 untuk org mcm tue kn,they are not the reason why we live. Lets have some fun yawww!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. saifol
    myb yang pergi tu bukan yang terbaik utk kau sebb ade yang lebih baik utk kau.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lets have some fun this beat is sick.
    i wanna take a ride on ur disco stick..
    hahahaa...ari ni..aku terkesima..
    nnt aku cite..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha,lets play a lovegame play a lovegame do you want love or do you want fame are you in lovegame??

    ReplyDelete