Sunday, March 24, 2013

#7

Hello.

First of all, 7 is my favourite number. 
Here's the updates:

1. In less than 1 year, I've changed my job. I quitted auditing, still not doing my dream job, but it pays nice. 
2. I am back enduring KTM to work. New train, whole lot better! Excellent service so far, manage to get    myself a seat everytime, the air-conditioning works well (but the smell is still not ambi-pured) and not too     crowded like when I was doing my internship back in 2011. No more drama for KTM guys. Haha.
3. What else? Oh, Oz The Great & Powerful? Awesome! My midnight movie watch went great without me fall asleep and with cool crowds in the theatre! James Franco did an excellent job on Oz, as usual.

And now wanna lay down and watch all my favourite series and perhaps go for a  jog ths evening at the park. Have a great Sunday all!


I miss the 90's.











No comments:

Post a Comment