Monday, November 15, 2010

Whats the title for this one?

Hi

Its just feel so good to be home. All the mess in my head semua tertinggal di shah alam. tapi still i miss all my friends already. November & December, lots of great movies coming & what makes me sad is I don't have a chance watch it with my great company. awww.

Newest things about me is I eat a lot since i got back here. I don't know why, but I keep on feeling hungry. Makan, then kenyang sekejap, 1 hour later makan lagi. wow thats a very good news actually. and i wanna thank you to my inner self or whatever inside me because suddenly it has this big appetite to derive me to eat more and more & I do need to gain some fat. I know its quite boring to hear me saying that because it has been years and I'm not getting fat yet, but hey at least I'm trying..

I have a novel to finish, movies to watch and games to be play. Lets just hope I can use my time in this 1 month (plus whatever weeks or days that I actually doesn't count but what I know is that I need to go back to UiTM at 3rd January? Oh that also still not sure) efficiently.

For now, goodbye. I'll see you soon. Oh I love this songs btw. hihi.


4 comments:

  1. haha, makan banyak2 epul... nanti jadi besar. aku rasanya makin bertambah besar la...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanizwan.com! hahah marilah sama-sama kita menjadi besar cuti ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lagu dlm playlist ni, Barry Manilow Can't Smile Without You.

    ReplyDelete