Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Pasts can't be change, future can be create"

Hello there.
Finally today I got time, ideas & words to write something here since quite a long time I'm off from blogging. The main reasons is because of the time of course. My class timetable this semester is weird. By weird I mean kinda not "munasabah" since kekosongan yg sememangnya tak sesuai, kaki tidak mampu melangkah jauh selain cafe & surau (Cewah sejak ada surau baru kan rajin tak terkata). Paling tak memberangsangkan is having French class after sembahyang Jumaat? "Excusez moi?!" Dah tak boleh lepak kedai kopi minum petang dgn uncle imam kan.

Then, idk why laa but all my lecturers this semester ala garang & everyday want to make quizzes. Yes seriously. You have no idea hati tak senang duduk memikirkan when you got back home you cannot baring-baring main restaurant city dah. -.-" oh they didn't tell when they wanted to do the quiz so lagilah tak senang duduk sampai satu tahap skrg balik mmg klu tak pegang buku rasa berdosa. dulu tak pun.

eh that doesn't mean i'm rajin sb at the end of the day tak baca sgt pun, why? sb fall asleep. haha. i'm so sorry it takes time for me untuk memulakan hidup baru untuk PREP waktu malam seperti dulu. so in another word i'm still dalam tempoh percubaan.

the good news is I'm getting taller this semester! no tak tipu okay mereka yg cakap bkn syok sendiri tau. SAM notice my tinggi is dah nak sama dayah when we was walking together otw nak pergi kereta after kls last week. siapa kata dah terbantut hah? :P

anyway thanks for all the birthday wishes percaya atau tidak saya sudah 21 tahun... & still getting taller.muahahaha. rs mcm nk boldkan ayat tu tp tak perlulah kan, fhm2 sendiri. one of the best wishes is frm my warden kat hostel dulu. he posts to my wall "saifol will always be saifol, don't you dare to change into someonelse". during the holidays ada terfikir. 21, and for me is a big number. everything is getting bigger & the challenges is getting tougher. (i'm not sure "tougher" is the right word).i decided that let the numbers change but i'm still stay the same, and I'm trying to be better and better this time. aminnnn.

oh tajuk di atas bermakna moving forward terima kasih.hahah.

until then, TTYL!

1 comment: