Friday, April 2, 2010

Twit Twit!

The time is so fast that now its already weekend right? You know that blogspot is like my diary, I pour my thoughts, my feelings & my story. Facebook on the other hand is a place where I can reunite with all my friends, sharing status, and chatting. Skype is the place where I can make free calls without limits, making free tiger show dgn webcam (oopsss!) Hahah. Okay why I'm telling you all this? Haaa if you really wanna know let me tell you the story of my life!

I've been thinking lately about to take new steps forward, I felt bored with regular things I did everyday & I just need something to make me feel fresh, new, or lets just say something that can break the silent mode of my life.

After thinking & thinking & thinking again,oh my! I just found out that I left something behind. Things that I should do to re branding myself. Therefore I came out with a few steps, to be include in the list of "Moving Forward List 2010", and this list is among the things that I need to do to improve myself. Hahah.



Okay stop crapping actually I just want to tell you that I'm on twitter now! *BORING....* (Since all of you already have twitter) Me actually just started to twit yesterday, and I just taking a new step to move forward, experience something new I guess padahal takda lah new pun kan.hahah.

Oh and I also have made my final decision to delete my MySpace & Friendster account, since both tu mcm dah tak ada makna pun. Bukak setahun 2 kali je baik tapayah buat. So sorry to MySpace & Friendster, I guess this is it, I tried so hard to like both of you but I guess I already found the better one to replace you. Although they said man can have four for the rest of their life but since I cannot be fair to both of you, I'm now divorcing both of you so that you can find your own way. Goodbye.

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment