Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Di Kala Malam Bulan Mengambang.

While I'm writing this, out there the moon is full, so beautiful and the stars shining so bright, I wish I could just find some place that I can just lay down and stare at the skies, I wish I can have a picnic and listening to my favorite song and just lay down there and watch the moon and the stars, because looking at them make me suddenly happy, and all the burdens on my shoulder just go away...I don't know why but its been so long that I haven't see such a beautiful night like this.

Today is 28th April 2010, and I have 3 papers more to go, Organizational Behavior on this upcoming Sunday, Management Accounting on Tuesday, & the last paper Public Sector Accounting on Thursday. A week gap that I'm having right now is not a HOLIDAY GAP where I can just smiling by myself watching gossipgirls & then take a break for short twittering then continue with several movies & stay up late for "mengeteh" and online until I fall asleep in front of my lappy and lastly wake up at like 11am, and look, several miss calls from mama or abah pastu nanti call balik " Tu diaaa aih hangggg, awat baru bangkit kaaa??? " Hahah.

I can't wait to finish all the papers, and then enjoying the time, we already got plans, oh I take part in " A Day at Zoo Negara", tak sabar nak basuh bontot gajah and tampar pipi zirafah sb dengki dia tinggi sgt.

I'm counting my days,...:) Bye nak tgk bulan sb x puas tgk lagi.

TTYL.

2 comments: