Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Gotta Live Like I'm Dying

Kris Allen said:



We gotta start looking at the hand of the time we've been given here
this is all we got and we gotta start pickin it
every second counts on a clock that's tickin'
gotta live like we're dying.

We only got
86 400 seconds in a day to
turn it all around or throw it all away
we gotta tell 'em that we love 'em
while we got the chance to say
gotta live like we're dying.



Madonna & Justin then said:
"Time is waiting
We only got 4 minutes to save the world
No hesitating,grab a boy,grab a girl
Time is waiting
We only got 4 minutes to save the world
No hesitating
We only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes"

Then when I was having hi-tea at Anggerik Deli with Dayah & Fali, I saw this on the wall:

"I learned that, no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world will never stop for your grieving."

When I was driving back home from class this evening,I was thinking, I am 20 years old now. Did I have done anything to be proud of after all these years I lived in this world?

The answer is, NO, I DID NOT.

So, I think I should start to work now, planning & work hard to achieve my dreams. I shall start with, tadaaaaaa.... The Saifol Haroon Scheme Of Work For The Year Ended 2010! Ohh sukanyaaa.=)

Jadi nak pikir dulu apa yg nak dibuat & jadi pada tahun ini, bila dah siap listkan, baru laa bole publish!!! Yay!

Sebelum berundur, satu lagi pesanan khidmat masyarakat,



"Bertangguh itu pencuri masa". Bye nak baca PSA 3 chapter malam nie.

No comments:

Post a Comment