Monday, January 4, 2010

Back In Business

Bonjour!!!
Hey everybody this is my first post for the year of 2010. Yeah I know I'm kinda not so much into blogging over this past 2 months but it is because I don't have any interesting events to be told to all of you during the term break.

Okay lets forget about the things that I did during the holidays because what I want to share today is about now. Ready, satu dua tigaa go!

Right now, I feel like I don't know who I am, I don't have mood for anything because everything is different. Things change & I'm not ready for it.I never thought the day is coming so for sure I'm not prepare for this. But hey,if I can't get through all the mess so when will I can move on? Right?

Hah.now they wonder what is exactly I am trying to say. What the hell is all about that made him talking all this crap? Nothing. Just entering the first week of period thats all.hahahahah. Oopps! Aku merepek je okay. Tade kena mngena apa pun.Dah hentikanlah kepoyoan. Now,lets talk about tomorrow shall we??

Its a 2 days prgm which the 2nd day activity sounds interesting. Okay dgr yg besok punya dulu, ceramah & latihan dlm kumpulan frm 8am to 5pm???

Bagus! Aku tak tauu laa ape tajuk ceramah tp aktiviti dlm kumpulan mesti best gilaa ah. Dia akan suro buat bulatan (OMG lama gilaa x duduk dlm bulatan last rasa time modul sem 3 kot) then sebut nama simple yg semua org bole igt then oohhhh u akan jd bintang popular dlm masa sekejap aja when fasilitator suro org sebelah hafal nama you & bla bla bla...papp! Okay selesai sesi berkenalan. Wahh u dpt kwn baru nk add dkt facebook kann??? Suka gilaa. Muah muah.

Lusa,rombongan ke Tmn Pertanian Malaysia Bukit Cerakah for Jungle Trackking??? Fuyyohhh! Are you kidding me??? Jungle Trackking is my life! Sehari x berjungle trackking mmg bukan Saifol Haroon ah tu you salah org aaa.

Wah x dpt aku bygkan betapa bestnya weekend aku weh. So fun sampai malam nie aku x bole pejam mata nak dpt wetdream pun. You know what, I support ths kind of strategy to develop our accounting students to be more berwawasan selaras dgn dasar baru kerajaan Satu Malaysia.

Satu Malaysia. Pencapaian didahulukan rakyat diutamakan.

p/s:Saifol Haroon is not attending ths event due to some personal reasons. Sorry dory strawberry. Adios & have a great weekend.=)

1 comment: